Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Groundhog Day

Today is a good day. I had a lovely weekend and I am just feeling quite happy with the world. I think I know that summer is just around the corner and its nice to know that I wont spend this summer in my only pair of jeans because I have nothing else to wear!

The hubby and I spent most of yesterday lying in a park in Balmain with our dogs reading the papers and enjoying the sunshine. There is something really relaxing about taking off your shoes and touching the ground. And the dogs love it too!! We were both som calm and happy when we got home.

Went to see Kelly Clarkson last night - not really my favourite singer, but I had to go for work and she was excellent! It was a good way to top off the week after meeting INXS and John Farnham... I will try and post some photos soon (after I work out how to do that!).

It has been so exciting to have people read my posts last week. Thanks to everyone who took the time to leave messages. I am really thrilled.

So I had my weigh in today and lost another 0.5kg which I am really happy with. It makes my total loss to date 9.1kg and I am soooo close to getting under under 80kg. So I got my 13 week star and I hit my 10%. YAY! So if all goes to plan this week I will hit my 10kg and get under 80kg, but I cant think that way - I will just do my best and hope for a loss!!

I am getting a little frustrated with my body tho. My size 16 clothes are falling off me (a good problem to have) and I have been trying on size 14's and they dont fit me. I am sure this will only be a problem for a week or so, but its really frustrating me!!

Nothing big planned for this week. Trying to stay fairly low key before the stupid season gets into full swing - by my diary its November 25th this year - HELP!!

Have a good week all
vxx


4 comments:

Mary said...

WHOOT, well done on losing another 1/2kg and for reaching your 10%!! I think this is the hardest part of the journey and once you reach 10%, there's no stopping you. Don't worry too much about the clothes. You'll keep losing and keep having to buy. Save the big bucks for your goal weight and just try find some cheap things in the interim. Don't take the sizing of clothes to seriously either. It's different depending on where you shop :-) Have a good week babe!

Margaret said...

Congratulations. That is fantastic. And like Mary said clothing sizes are very unreliable. I am currently wearing 12's, 14's and 16's. All fit beautifully LOL.

Have another great week :D

Kathryn said...

It's a pain being between clothes sizes, isn't it.. but like you say, better to have the clothes getting too big. Congrats on the loss.

philippa_moore said...

Well done on the loss! There'll be no stopping you now!

I'm in the same situation clothes wise - 16's are loose or fit well, 14's are still a tiny bit tight! Just get some cheap clothes (as in price, not looking!) to see you through the next 10kg - that's what factory outlets are for :)

Hope this happy feeling lasts the whole week for you!