Wednesday, November 09, 2005

copy cat - 12 things about me

I found this on Phillipa's blog and I thought I would do my own! I think its a really interesting way to get to know people and I actually found it an interesting way to find stuff about myself!

Here goes - drum roll please
12 things about me

12 Movies I Like
Trainspotting
The Princess Bride
Fight Club
In Her Shoes
Say Anything
High Fidelity
My Best Friends Wedding
Pulp Fiction
Before Sunrise
Moulin Rouge
Big Fish
The Sure Thing

11 bands/ artists that I like
Radiohead
Franz Ferdinand
Jamiroquai
Groove Armade
Kylie Minogue
Oasis
Natalie Imbruglia
Faithless
PULP
Robbie Williams
Suede

10 Things about me
My husband and I got married in Las Vegas
I work for a record company
My new years resolution every year is to be on a game show
I spend every Friday night at Five Dock bowling Club
I saw Madonna at Madison Square Gardens in New York City on my 30th birthday
My mother died when I was 13
I have 2 dogs called Sabi and Suki
I watch Friends on a regular basis
I traveled around Europe on my own for 6 months when I was 22
we are renovating our first home

9 Good Friends
Anton - my beautiful husband and the best thing that ever happened to me
Kim - my oldest school friend and someone I can tell anything to
Irene - good friend from London - work - life
Andria - my new bessie
Amber - my new work bessie
Jeff - the first friend I made independant of school - he lives in London now and I miss hime
Amanda - she was with my the night I met Anton and she is tops
Lauren - excellent girlfriend who I work with
Jane - a really good friend - her daughter Caitlin is my god daughter

8 favourite foods
Oysters (and all seafood)
Pizza
Japanese
Italian almond biscuits
Yum Cha
Bloody marys
Turkish delight (the proper stuff not the one with the chocolate)
Mangos

7 things I wear daily
My wedding and engagement rings
My Paloma Picasso rings that I bought from Tiffanys in beverly hills
My chain and cross that my hubby bought me for our 2nd Christmas
A bra
Watch
palmers cocoa butter
ear rings

6 things I hate
Idiots
My neighbours
People who go around the supermarket the wrong way
Bad manners
Agro
Missing my train

5 things I do daily
Cook
Eat breakfast with my husband
Track my food
Surf the net
Shower

4 shows I watch
Survivor
The Biggest Loser
Sunrise
Spicks and Specks (wish I could be on it!!)

3 Places I Have Lived
London
Newtown
Sydenham

2 Things I want
A baby
Take my hubby to Europe

1 Person I Want To See Right Now
My hubby – he had a job interview today and I want to see if he is OK

I hope you like it - it was fun to write!!

6 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks for you list - and thanks for commenting on my blog. Was a great introduction to you!! :-)

philippa_moore said...

Great list, great to find out more about you. And bloody hell, I can't believe I left Jamiroquai off my list! Funk Odyssey is the best album ever!

Hope you're having a great day xo

Kathryn said...

You got married in Las Vegas, wow. I have always said if ever I get married, I wanna do it in Vegas (by an Elvis impersonator).

And your job sounds v exciting.

Sarah said...

Just thought I'd drop by and say a quick hello (I found you through Philippa, Kathryn, Mary and Margaret)! I enjoyed reading your list and look forward to reading your future posts.

:) Sarah

Margaret said...

What a great list. And always a pleasure to meet another Sydneysider who has lived in London and wants to go on a game show.... Who doesn't ?? LOL.

With interests like that it will be an fascinating ride getting to know you. Have a great night :)

Mary said...

Love these things and thanks for sharing!! It's a great way to get to know someone a little :-) Ah, VIVA LAS VEGAS! That's the way Dan and I would do it, whoot!