Tuesday, May 09, 2006

finally... the bump revealed!




Greetings - what a beautiful day it is today? Still my favourite weather - I love it! It was quite chilly this morning, but thats OK. Starting to think of what its going to be like getting up and feeding a new born in the middle of the night in July. Its going to be cold.....

I have finally got around to uploading some pics. These are the ones taken in Pearl Beach.


I know they were only taken 2 weeks ago, but I feel like I have had a major growth spurt since then and feel much bigger than I look in these pics!


My hubby is insistant that we go out and do a 'photo shoot' pretty soon to document me as a pregnant woman. I am quite looking forward to it, but I know I will have to be in the mood. I want to take some pics in my dress, and I may even do some tasteful nudey shots. Just imagine Demi Moore on the cover of Vanity Fair (but I will look nothing like her!!).

We have finally started getting organised and got a few things for the bub - have borrowed a bassinette and a change table, and bought ourselves a pram - can you believe that is the first thing we have actually bought! I cant believe how laid back I am being - but really, I dont want to go over board. All I really need to get now is the capsule for the car and some nappies and we will be sorted for the time being. I know there are plenty of other things I should get (like clothes and wraps and stuff) but I am sure they will be appear....

Start my ante natal classes this week - I think this will be the start of it becoming very very real... Will let you all know how it goes!

Hope you all have a great week. Enjoy this glorious weather and smile at the wonderful news of the miners being freed!

vxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely bump indeed!!

What is your actual due date?? Yes - getting out of bed this morning was a lot harder than normal because of the cold and living in Penrith it's even colder!! We even had a frost this morning!! I'm hoping we have an early Autumn so when I have to get up to feed a newborn it won't be quite as cold!

Hope you are having a great day and glad to see you are keeping well. XX

Kellee said...

What lovely shots! I keep meaning to take more shots of my bump too, because when it's all over you forget what it's like. Looks like you're all baby too, you healthy little thing! Go the nudey shots too - I kept meaning to get Tom to sketch me last time and he wouldn't. Maybe I'll get him to do it now while I remember!

I know what you mean about getting up in the middle of the night - at the moment with all the extra blood pumping through me I get really hot at night and I'm thankful for the cold weather, but it will be horrible getting up in June to feed the baby.

I'm glad to hear that everything is going well and I look forward to the next post.

Kate said...

Gorgeous bump photos!! :-)

Margaret said...

You are gorgeous. Just like all the other 'bumpy' women out there. I love seeing happy pregnant women enjoying themselves, enjoying their bodies, enjoying what is about to come.

Have a great week and hope the bump is being kind to you. :D

Sarah said...

You look gorgeous and so happy. When abouts are you due?

Mary said...

You are looking so fantastic gorgeous girl! I love Autumn days too and a professional shoot would be heaps of fun.