Thursday, March 08, 2007

I WANT THIS!!

LEGO® just got even cooler!
Serve the coolest drinks around with ice that looks like LEGO bricks, or build your own LEGO ice "sculpture!"
Made of durable silicone.
ice cube tray makes 10 ice "bricks" at a time!
Dishwasher safe.

$7.99

I dont know why I am so impressed by this but I think its the coolest. Maybe its because I always wanted Lego as a kid but never got any...
If anyone is reading from the US and would like to buy it for me and post it over I will give you the $$. Just thought I would ask - if you dont ask, you dont get...

vxx

3 comments:

Kate said...

How cool is that?!!

I'm going to send my husband the link, he will love that, and no doubt want some!

Christy_Ann said...

It's funny... since having a baby boy our house is now COVERED in Lego and many other Lego-like blocks!

The Candid Bandit said...

That is COOOOOOOL!