Tuesday, March 06, 2007

christening


Lila was christened last sunday. It was a fairly casual day, but it was lovely to have family and close friends together. I was amazed at the generosity of all the guests. Lila is a very lucky girl.
Its amazing how fast she is growing up. She is 7 months now and just divine. Starting to crawl which is exciting and a little bit scary. And basically she just makes us smile every day. I think she is tops!


My best friend LM is her god mother. I have known her since I was born and we both had children last year. I couldnt have made it through those first few months without her support. Lila will be very lucky to have her in her life!


We just had a casual lunch at the in-laws afterwards. Just a couple of salads and some BBQ chooks. But I did made a fabulous cake. I was very impressed with my efforts!

Its pretty funny. It was a huge cake and I had never made anything like it before. People seemed impressed, or at least they were being polite!

Lastly, I have just discovered my space. Come and be my friend at http://www.myspace.com/missyvas1

have a great week all....

vxx



2 comments:

Kate said...

Gorgeous photos! She is just divine. I love the cake too, very similar to the one I made for Amelia's first birthday (well I guess in that it was pink, square, sparkly and had a photo in the middle, lol).

shellity said...

Sweet Jebus woman, you give good cake! And as usual, those photos are goooorgeous.
Give Lila a big smooch for me (as long as she allows kisses from heathens!). And one for yourself o'course. Mmmmwa!