Wednesday, October 18, 2006

sunny days

Hey everyone - thanks to you all for your kind words and best wishes after my last post. Its been a hard couple of weeks, but I think we are getting there now and I am feeling much better. Having said that, things are not perfect and I am still having trouble getting Lila to sleep during the day. We just spent a week at Tresillian and they thought she was the perfect baby. Had no trouble getting her to sleep ever and we have even got her sleeping almost through the night, we at least until about 6.00am, which is pretty good I think. I think the week there was a good break and now she is 12 weeks old, we should really start to see some big differences in her.

I am feeling better and although I am still getting frustrated when Lila wont go to sleep, especially in the evening, I am feeling much better about everything. I even think I might start going back to WW. Not sure how I am going to manage it, but I think its time! Will either go to Newtown or Dullwich Hill - will have to see what suits us better. I think that I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight - which is surprising considering all the crap I have been eating. I guess I am not snacking constantly- I hardly find time to eat at all somedays. The mothers group meetings with pizza and wine probably arent helping much!

Not much else is going on. Will write again soon, but its good to back in the land of the living!

vxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad things are finally turning around for you and you are finding the place to enjoy motherhood. I've been back to WW for a couple of weeks now and the girls there are so supportive. I've still got about 6kg's till I get back to my all time lowest weight but I know I can get there. Hey, at least it's not 16 or 26!!! If ever you need to talk just contact me!! XX

Anonymous said...

PS - We'd love to see an updated picture if you can!! I'm sure she is getting quite big now and changed so much. I know Zoe has!! XX