Thursday, October 19, 2006

Lila

Hey there - I dont have a great deal to report, but I wanted to post a pic of my beautiful daughter. This was taken a couple of weeks ago and she only just fits into this out fit now, but I havent popped any up since she was born and I thought I should share.
Will try and take some more this weekend and post them. She is 3 months old tomorrow and I really didnt think I would make it this far!
Oh and I went to a mums and bubs cinema session this morning. Very fun - good to be out there!
hope you have a good weekend
vx

5 comments:

shellity said...

Gorgeous!

Suzy said...

Oh, Lila is so GORGEOUS!

Well done with your weight too. Nice that you are getting out and about to the cinema.

Sarah said...

Awww, what a cutie!!!! Love her outfit too.

The Candid Bandit said...

Oh my, i forget how tiny they are..

She is devine!

I ALWAYS forget about the crying sessions at the cinema until two days after its happened! LOL

Crafty Japan said...

So cute... :)