Friday, December 29, 2006

Merry Christmas



Hi There - hope you all had a lovely xmas and enjoyed some time out with your families and loved ones. I havent had time to update lately as my little Lila is becoming very good at sleeping and I hardly ever have time to sit at the computer (its in her room!)
Christmas was lovely this year. We went to Tuncurry for a couple of days to see my Mums side of the family. They are really lovely people and were so happy to see us and meet Lila.


It was also really nice to get some fresh air and take Lila for her first dip at the beach. We went to the breakwall at Tuncurry, which where I first learnt to swim, so we had to take her there!


She didnt seem to mind the water, but we only put her in for a couple of minutes - it was actually quite cool. How cute are her swimmers!!

Lila has been mostly good and pretty much everything is back to a semblance of normal. She is by no means perfect, but she is just beautiful and we love her to pieces! I think she is teething at the moment and is being a little bit difficult and whingey, but on the whole she is tops!

I am fine - have been enjoying the good life too much and can feel the weight creeping back on. But I am getting out there and catching up with friends and feeling myself again - which is just awesome.

Hope you all have a great new years eve and happy new year!!

take care

vx

9 comments:

Kate said...

She really is so beautiful! Actually in some photos she reminds me a little bit of my youngest.

Happy New Year, I hope 2007 is a great one for you :-)

Mary said...

Hey, great to read that you guys have had a great end to the year. I wish you the very best for 2007 and hopefully we'll see you at one of the blogger meets. Will keep you posted :-)

Suzy said...

Oh, she is SO gorgeous!

Happy New Year! Have a great 2007!

Sarah said...

Little Lila is adorable! Glad to hear you had a great Christmas. Happy new year!

philippa_moore said...

Happy new year beautiful!!

Your Lila is just gorgeous :)

I hope this is a fabulous year for you and your family

xoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Lila is just adorable! I'm glad you had a good Xmas and New Year and enjoyed your little break away! It's so nice to get out of the hustle and bustle sometimes!! XX

The Candid Bandit said...

Oh . my. gosh.

How squeezy is she? She is 'eat her up' gorgeous!

Im so happy you had a great xmas. Her swimmers are gorgeous and it was grea tto see your face too!

Kellee said...

Wow, what a stunner! You'll have to fend the boys off with a stick or some other sharp implement when she hits her teens.

So glad to hear that you're feeling a bit happier these days. Hope that the happiness continues - if you ever feel low again don't hesitate to email me - I know how it feels.

Big hugs to that gorgeous little one. Oh, and to yourself, I suppose. :)

Chris H said...

you wern't expecting a "perfect" baby were you? What's that? As far as I'm concerned they are all perfectly gorgeous, adorable and all that stuff. If they don't sleep through the night, scream etc, it doesn't make them "not perfect" either, just Normal babies. You are so lucky Lila is adorable, she looks to be a very happy wee girl!